Monday 21 July 2014

Weekly Edit: 5 Coats I want from Mango's New Collection

For the first time in a long while, I allowed my cursor to click into the "New Collection" tab on Mango's online site (I think my purse just went into hiding). This whole banning myself from entering anything other than the sales part of a store, was ingrained into my mindset since I was little, by my bargain-hunter parents. So my venturing into this unknown territory, was slightly daunting to say the least. I had to refrain from pressing the "sort by ascending order" button, and just basically let myself run wild (of course, this was purely for research and not shopping).

From that research, I picked out five coats from Mango's New Collection (I'm preparing for winter..) that made me wish that money really did grow on trees. I would definitely recommend you guys book out a solid hour, to have a long, dedicated look.

Quilted leather jacket

QUILTED LEATHER JACKET | £149.99

Peccary biker jacket

PECCARY BIKER JACKET | £89.99

PREMIUM - Contrast belt kimono

PREMIUM - CONTRAST BELT KIMONO | £79.99

Cotton linen-blend coat

COTTON LINEN-BLEND COAT | £99.99

Wide lapel wool-blend coat

WIDE LAPEL WOOL-BLEND COAT | £139.99

(Images via Mango)
Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *