Monday 14 July 2014

Weekly Edit: Zara LOOKBOOK - Woman April

I am so ecstatic about finding Zara's April Lookbook for Woman. I came across this whilst browsing their sale lines. My latest fad has brought me to loving clean silhouettes and minimalistic palettes. What has really captured me in this particular pictorial, are the seemingly effortless styling and how the use of one tone highlights the details in the designs. It doesn't assault your eyes with blinding prints and bold statements, demanding you to focus on both at the same time. Instead its relaxed and tranquil form, gives us a breather.

STUDIO FLOWY JUMPSUIT / STUDIO JACKET
ASYMMETRIC HEM STUDIO DRESS
COMBINED POPLIN DRESS WITH CUT WORK DETAIL / COMBINED POPLIN TOP
CUT WORK SKIRT
ASYMMETRIC HEM STUDIO DRESS / STUDIO FLOWY JUMPSUIT
(Images via Zara Lookbook)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *