Monday 29 September 2014

Weekly Edit: Marks & Spencer AW14

So a couple of weeks ago I got an exciting email from Oxford Street, telling me that I had won their prize draw for London Fashion Weekend tickets to Marks & Spencer AW14 show. I hadn't expected to have much of a chance of winning, when I typed out my details for the prize draw. To say that I was stunned and shocked would be an understatement.
Even though I had to wake up at six in the morning to allow myself plenty of time to get to the 10am show, I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day alongside my bestie (the prize allowed a plus one). If you check out my tweets for that day, you'll have seen the goodies bag we got from the show too.
Well with no further ado, let's hit play!

(Video edited by Brenda Lee, music and software from iMovie)

There were a lot of moments throughout the show when I was mentally noting down which pieces to look out for, when I went to shop in M&S. There were tons of layering ideas, colours that the monochromatic side of my style wouldn't have thought of mixing during the colder months and of course, coats that actually made me look forward to winter. 

Feel free to slow down, pause and stare at the video. My attempts at taking photos using my iPhone, failed miserably. Although I wasn't complaining that I didn't bring along my DSLR, when I had gained 3 extra bags by the end of the day.

What did you think of the collection? Does the video have you checking out the M&S site? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.


P.S. Please tell us if the video isn't working via the comments, and we'll try to solve the issue a.s.a.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *