Wednesday 28 January 2015

Bloggers Love Hub

The end of 2014 was so much more than just the fireworks for TIME & COUTURE, it was the time when I really started to see the blog take flight. I took up opportunities when they would arise and I realised how social events bettered not just the blog, but my confidence as a blogger. One such event was Bloggers Love Hub. A place for bloggers (fashion, beauty and lifestyle) alike, to socialize and network. Sadly the lighting was not in our favour, so these are the only photos that seemed to show up. No worries though, I'll be doing a more in-depth review of the products that I was kindly gifted during the event over the next few posts. Below is a selection of vendors during the event in store for us on Day One.

A nail bar is definitely my kind of beauty therapy.


Products from Charcoal-Spa.co.uk

Geometric, 3D necklaces by D Jewelsus

Jewellery by Steamchains

Products from Cheeky Poppins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *