Monday 23 June 2014

Weekly Edit: Summer Shoes Wishlist

Summer seems to have well and truly started, here in England. This morning (or afternoon, I didn't check), I was gladly surprised with a few tickets to attend the Henley Royal Regatta festivities. So I have been researching it for just about the whole day. I've been slacking on the blog lately, which is really bad, but my exams are finally over and I have been de-stressing myself by watching movies at home with my mum. So for this week's edit, I compiled a small list of footwear that I've been not-so-silently coveting for this year's heat wave (I'm being hopeful).


Episode at ShopStyle
Since Milan, I've wanted to start a mini collezione of court heels in; black, nude and tan non-patent leather.

Dune at ShopStyle
The heel elongates your legs but still provides comfort, and the gold embellishments give them an edge.

French Connection at ShopStyle
I saw these during Spring and it's still not in my price range, but it doesn't hurt to look. The straight edge at the top, is what draws me in.
Well I hope I had you all wishing for these lovelies too. Til next time!


1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *