Wednesday 2 July 2014

Outfit Plan for Henley Royal Regatta

A few posts ago, I mentioned tickets to this year's Henley Royal Regatta. Having bought a dress earlier this week from Zara, which I thought suited the dress codes and the style I like, I decided to let you readers have the first look. I've been hovering over buying a midi-length piece since the trend hit, because I'm not the tallest person in my social circle and midis might cut the appearance of my height even more. These aren't my photos (neither are they of me), as I haven't gotten all the accessories I need yet, namely a fascinator or hat. I'll try to post some photos on the day, possibly on our Twitter page, so keep checking.

Let me know your opinions and suggestions on where best to get a fascinator or hat. If any of you are going, have fun!

DE:MURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *